Welcome to the web site of Burbage & Easton Royal’s annual Beer, Cider and Music Festival. A long standing, popular event, which is now in it’s 20th year!
Like previous years, the festival will be held over the Friday and Saturday, with the following on offer both nights:
- 40 Guest Beers and Ciders
- Full Bar Service
- Live Music from KV Brass followed by Humdinger (Friday) and Kids Disco followed by Echo (Saturday)
- Delicious Pig Roast & BBQ (Friday) and Spit Roast Pulled Pork and BBQ (Saturday)
- Great for all the family! Kids come free! (accompanied by an adult)
How It Works
- Buy a ticket
- Buy beer tokens
- Collect glass & Guide
- Exchange tokens for drinks
- Enjoy the evening
- Come back Saturday
If you wish to avoid queuing for a ticket on arrival, you can buy in advance from the following locations:
- Cricket Club Bar
- Burbage Post Office
- The Mace
- Wessex Print, Pewsey
Unused Tokens bought on Friday can also be used on Saturday. Please enjoy the Festival, drink responsibly and extend every courtesy to our neighbours during and on your way home from the event.
The festival is held on the Red Lion Playing field, the home of the Burbage and Easton Royal Sports Club, which is situated at the bottom of East Sands, Burbage, SN8 3AN.
For more information, please contact Sue Milne (email@example.com)